Re: [TexasCzechs] Need Another Translation, Please!

  • SRektorik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2000
      Jana, I am asking you for another favor. Please will you again help?

      You made the following translation for me:

      "KDO CHCE S VLKY BYTI, MUSI S VLKY VYTI."

      Would you now please help me write this phrase using the Czech alphabet.
      Haceks, carkas, and all else which I need to learn. If your computer does
      not allow you to do this, will you just tell me what goes where?

      I do truly appreciate your willingness to help and your patience.

      Susan Rektorik Henley
    • Jana Vaculik
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2000
        Dear Susan,

        Write down these words as they are: KDO CHCE S VLKY (they stay the same
        since there is not a need for haceks or carkas)

        BYTI, (a carka over the Y)

        MUSI, (a carka over the I)

        S VLKY, (these words stay the same, no need for carkas or haceks)

        VYTI, (a carka over the Y)

        You are very welcome,
        Jana

        P.S. My father really answered your question but since his e-mail did not
        work he couldn't answer so I asked him for you.