Re: [TexasCzechs] Alternate spelling for Tomecek

  • Nangotoo
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004

      Hey, George, I couldn't get that link to work.  It came up as a unknown page on my computer twice.

      Nan

    • TJSlansky
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2004

          Many thanks for that link, I found a lot of info on my last name!

          Damian Hons

          What is a Virtual Assistant (click here!)
          www.world-wide-vitual.us

          The finest the art world has to offer....http://www.lairdsfineart.com

          Need to enroll your child in a private school that caters to home school families?  Look into York
          Christian Academy!   http://www.yca.world-wide-virtual.us