Invitation to Church Dinner in Seymour

  • tim@orsakadventures.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Greetings to all!

      If you ever had a desire to wander to Baylor county to "czech-up" on lost
      Czech roots, then allow me to provide a delightful reason! The Sacred
      Heart Catholic Church will provide their annual "Old World Dinner" on
      Sunday, November 14th from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. This most filling
      dinner includes turkey, Moravian sausage, dressing, green beans, potatoes,
      kolaches, pie, and drinks in the "All-You-Can-Eat" fashion for $8!! The
      afternoon dance (2:00-6:00) will be provided by Kozel & Kohut's Czech DJs.
      There will be a silent auction as well as a country store at which Moravian
      Sausage and Kolaches will be quickly sold!!
      Seymour is an easy 2.5 hour drive north west of Fort Worth, 3 hours from
      Dallas, and 4.5 hours from Austin!! And the food is worth the drive!!!

      Na shledanou!
      tim orsak

      http://mail2web.com/ .