Obit John P.Smolik

  • darlenbaker@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      The Victoria Advocate - http://TheVictoriaAdvocate.com
      John P. Smolik - VICTORIA

      Saturday, October 30th, 2004

      View/Sign Guest Book
      John Patrick "Pat" Smolik, 68, of Victoria, died Thursday, Oct. 28, 2004.He was born Jan. 21, 1936, in Victoria, to the late Louis L. and Bessie Netardus Smolik. He was a yardman for Zarsky Lumber Co., a U.S. Army veteran and a Catholic.

      Survivors: wife, Lillie Marie Lesikar Smolik; daughter, Loretta A. Smolik of Victoria; sons, Stephen P. Smolik and Kenneth W. Smolik, both of Victoria; sisters, Frances Patton, Mary Ohrt and Emily Buckert, all of Victoria, and Bessie Adams of Galveston; and brothers, Jaro J. Smolik of Sunnyvale, Calif., Louis L. Smolik of Corpus Christi, Leslie Smolik and James E. Smolik, both of Victoria.

      A rosary will be recited 6:30 p.m. Sunday at Grace Funeral Home chapel in Victoria.

      Services will be 10 a.m. Monday at Our Lady Of Victory Cathedral, Msgr. Michael Harrold officiating.

      Burial will be at Resurrection Cemetery. Grace Funeral Home, Victoria, 361-573-4341.

      Memorials: donor's choice.

      John was my aunt Dorothy Lesikar Rokyta's brother in law.  Please keep this family in your prayers.

      Darlene Baker