Re: [TexasCzechs] member ????

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2000
      Jean,
      We all appreciate you input to the list. Must have been a glitch in the
      system. Another lister tried to send me mail and the lister's program
      told them there was no such address. Let us know if you have any more
      problems sending mail to the list and invite your friends to share with
      us. Have you checked out how the Immigrant and Genealogy databases are
      growing? I think we'll all benefit as it grows to include all the Czechs
      in the US.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK
      http://www.egroups.com/database/texasczechs
      .

      On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:01:39 PDT "jean rademacher" <jeankab@...>
      writes:
      > I received a notification that I was not a member. I signed up last
      > week
      > and now I guess I am not a member.
      >
      > Jean

      > http://www.hotmail.com