Czech Film - Ennis TX - Tuesday Oct 5

  • FMikula@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Oct. 5, 2004

      The Ellis County Czech Heritage Society will be presenting a CZECH film  Divided We Fall, czech language with English sub-titles...this is an Adult Film, at the Ennis Public Library Learning Center beginning at 6:00 p.m.  Admission is "free".

      Only a number of seats are available, but we really hope to accommodate all that attend.

      Entry to the library is from Brown Street and parking is available.

      Refreshments will be served.
      Donations appreciated!