Virus Received?

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      In regards to:

      Message: 12
         Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:03:39 -0500
         From: "Mary J Heard" <mjhawhjr@...>
      Subject: Take a look at your computer

      Dear Texas Czechs,

      My server just notified me that I had received an e-mail from rjbacak@... that contained a virus.  They quarantined it and I deleted it without opening it.  I hope everyone is vigilant in these regards.

      MJKH
      by all means be careful, as I cancelled that server at least four months ago, maybe longer.  I now use sbcglobal.net and have a good virus protection system, I hope.  I did have virus protection on my computer but did log on a few times on an out of state computer in a vacation rental house back in May.    Ray Bacak