Czech celebration

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
          The Sts. Cyril and Methodius Parish in Marak (near Cameron) is having a centennial celebration on October 17th.  I don't know what all of the activities of the day will be, other that a Polka Mass in the morning and music in the afternoon by Vrazel Polka Band.  It is my understanding that the noon meal is for members of surrounding parishes who respond by making a reservation by October 3rd.  This is being done so that they can estimate how much food to prepare.