Re: [TexasCzechs] Bohemian & Moravian

  • Kristen Koncaba
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
      Some of the big banks have them, and they will keep them for about a week or two before they ship them out. So, if you try Wells Fargo, or Bank of America, you might have some luck! I used to work at Wells Fargo, and we would accept foreign money in a deposit, but not exchange them. I dont know about Guatemalan money, but its worth a shot! good luck...
      Kristen

      Andikat@... wrote:
      Do banks in the U.S. keep foreign coins on hand? I often wonder as my adoptive son was born in Guatemala. He's 5 and has both the American and Guatemalan tooth fairy visit. Since he's only lost 2 teeth so far, he hasn't caught on that I've been 'recycling' the same paper quetzal! Don't have to recycle quarters though :-)

      I'd love to see some Czech coins myself, too.

      Andrea Novak

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/mMKtlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Do you Yahoo!?