Re: Czech/Moravian Coins

  • dreamerboy6@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Anita,

      I have a bunch of the 10 hellar coins that were mentioned earlier.
      I saved several of them to give to friends because they are so tiny
      and lightweight. They're much smaller than a dime and are really
      charming. I have three of them if you end up needing one. :)

      --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Anita Berka" <hookum@h...>
      wrote:
      > Willie & Alton,
      >
      > Thanks for the info and the offers. My mailing address is 1801-B
      Cheryl