Edna E. Mikus Klein

  • Ray J. Bacak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2004
      The Victoria Advocate - http://TheVictoriaAdvocate.com
      Edna E. Mikus Klein

      Sunday, September 12th, 2004

      Edna Ella Mikus Klein, 90, of Victoria, died Thursday, September 9, 2004.

      She was born February 23, 1914, in Yoakum. She was a teacher for VISD from 1953 - 1979 serving all together for 41 years though out Texas. She was member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, Catholic Daughters, Altar Society and Retired Teacher Association.

      Survivors include, her husband of 59 1/2 years, Willie Jim Klein of Victoria; daughter, Linda Bollman and husband C.H. of Nursery; four grandchildren, Micki Hulin and husband Art, Melinda Gray and husband Randy, Shayne Bollman and wife Juanita and Kurt Bollman and wife Robin; and seven great-grandchildren, Kristin and Brandon Strelczyk, Lauren Hulin, Tyler and Katie Bollman, Kenneth Gray and Devin Bollman.

      She was preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Mary Hajek Mikus; sister, Hattie Chilek; brothers Robert Mikus and Dr. F.F. Mikus.

      A rosary will be recited 7:00 p.m. Sunday, September 12, 2004 at Colonial Funeral Home chapel.

      Services will be 10:00 a.m. Monday, September 13, 2004 at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church with the Rev. Celestino Say officiating.

      Burial will follow at Resurrection Cemetery.

      Pallbearers are as follows: Art Hulin, Shayne Bollman, Randy Gray, Kurt Bollman, Miles Engelke, Ricky Engelke and Brandon Strelczyk. Honorary Pallbearers are as follows: Alton Marbach, Russell Griffin, Wayne Tumlinson, Glenn Henderson, Darby Plentl, Bill Griffin and Staff Members of Spring Seasons of Cuero.

      Memorials: Masses to the church or Nazareth Academy.

      Colonial Funeral Home, Victoria, 361-578-3535.

    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2004
        Note: Son in-law's given name is Cleworth Harold. This woman is a
        distant cousin through her mother's side.

        Matt

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Ray J. Bacak" <rjbacak@s...>