MACH family

  • king32439
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 7:03 AM
      Can anyone please tell me if Josef MACH who came through Galveston on
      12/09/1910 on the Cassel departing Bremen on 11/17/1910 and listing
      Shiner, TX as his destination is in their family genealogy?

      Also looking for information on Peter MACH who came through Galveston
      on 07/07/1913 on the Cassel departing Bremem on 06/17/1913 and
      listing Ennis, TX as his destination is in their family genealogy?

      Specifically lokking to find out if these two men were brothers and if
      either one of them came from Lipa, Moravia (Lipa nad Drevnici).

      Thanks for any assistance you can provide or suggest.

      Bob King