Westfest

  • CWarschak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
          I will be a member of the "ice crew" at Westfest on Friday night and Saturday (making sure that the pivo stays cold).  I'll also be sampling some of the pivo (have to be sure that I am doing a good job keeping it cold, you know).
          If any of the members of this list see me come by and say hello.
          My shift will be finished at 2:00 p. m. on Saturday so after that time I will be wandering around the grounds enjoying the music and other festivities.
          Hope to see some of y'all there.

          Carroll Warschak
    • Edward Kadlecek
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
        While we are on that subject, my band, ED KADLECEK and THE FUN BUNCH, will
        be playing Saturday on the WEST PAVILION Stage from 4:00 - 8:00 pm. Come
        over and request your favorite tunes and also say hello.

        Thanks,
        Ed and Marlene