RE: [TexasCzechs] Some of the events this weekend

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      Message
      Thanks for posting this Leroy.  I've really enjoyed going to these church picnics since moving to the "country".  We never know anybody, but have a great time just listening to music, playing games and eating great food.  This looks to be a great weekend with lots of activities.

      Cindy Neal
      Delhi, Texas