Ron Rohan

  • Rosemary Ermis
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2004
      If Ron Rohan is still with the group, would you please e-mail me about your
      Sablatura line.

      My e-mail is: RErmis@...

      Thanks -- Rosemary in Alvin
    • richardgarza1@juno.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2004

        Hi Rosemary,
                The last address I have for Ron is at:
                It may not be very useful, though, as Yahoo pushes for people to sign up for an email address when they sign up for a group. No telling what his real ISP address is.
        Rick Garza

        On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:18:41 -0500 "Rosemary Ermis" <rermis@...> writes:
        > If Ron Rohan is still with the group, would you please e-mail me
        > about your Sablatura line.
        >
        > My e-mail is:
        href="mailto:RErmis@...">RErmis@...

        Thanks -- Rosemary in Alvin

      • Rosemary Ermis
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2004
          Thanks, Richard, for checking on Ron's e-mail address for me.

          Last year Ron e-mailed me some information on the Sablatura family, and I wanted to ask his permission to share it with Carl Wright as well as have the two be able to correspond about their Sablatura ancestors.

          Rosemary in Texas

        • Carl Wright
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2004