Re: [TexasCzechs] Sulak

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2004
      I do not know of a Baylor Hospital in Temple.  There is a Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple, where a Patricia Sulak is a very well known Doctor of Ob-Gyn.  I have seen that on the local news.  My brother was friends with her brother when they went to A&M.  Not sure if this is the Sulak you are looking for.
      You might do a search for the Scott & White web site, they will probably have something on the doctors there.
      Mary Holy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
        Mary,

        Thanks again.....you seem to know so much and so many!! I have gotten her office
        number and will call her tomorrow.

        God Bless

        By the way........you should be proud because you helped me so much in tracking my
        Rejcek family and it has been like getting a Christmas present everyday. Thanks again!