Re: [TexasCzechs] Sulak and Oak Valley Schools Photos

  • JOHNECE KELLEY
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
      Help.........I'm looking for a school friend who went to Itasca Schools and she is Patsy
      Sulak, she graduated in 1971 and I have lost contact with her. I know she is a doctor
      @ Baylor Hospital in Temple, Texas. If anyone can give me any info....I would appreciate
      your help...........Thanks!!

      kedkjk@...

      davidschroeder991 <dschroed@...> wrote:
      Posted in the photo album is the old Sulak School, circa 1910, in
      McLennan County:

      Front L to R: Matthew Cepak, Cyrill Cepak, Paul Snokhous; Second:
      Teacher, Emma Zarsky, Christine (Hutyra) Cepak, Sophie (Jurek) Sulak,
      Annie (Mason) Snokhous, Millie Salik, Otille (Gerik) Sulak, Albina
      Kousy. Third: Stevie (Pustejovsky) Snokhous, Lucille (Beseda) Foit,
      unknown, Albina Foit, unknown, Daniel Sulak, Emil Salik, Joe Salik.
      Back: Christine (Kopecky) Sulak, Cecilia (Ondrej) Cepak, Albert Sulak,
      John Foit, John Cepak, Valerian Sulak.

      And the nearby Oak Valley School, in Tyson, Hill County- abt 1927:

      Front L to R: unknown, Lillie Sulak (Marak), unknown, Lois Wade, W.
      Kucera, Lillie Sulak (Schroeder), Billie Weylen, Ruth Willis, unknown

      2nd row:unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, Bud Hardis, Kathleen
      Gregory, Wesley Sulak, Eilleen Moore, ? Gregory, Heidi Kucera ,
      3rd Row: Dan Willis, Mollie Kurkaska, Herman Ross, Mattie Wade, Clyde
      Williams, Lucille Sulak (Hykel), Robert Hutyra, unknown, unknown,
      Gertrude Ondrej

      4th Row: unknown, unknown, Sylvester Sulak, Albina Sulak (Grellhesl),
      unknown, Preston Weylen, ? Ross, Don Willis, Mary Hutyra, Floyd Moore

      Back Row: Charlie Sulak, Cecil Willis, E. Moore, Mrs. Scruggs
      (teacher), Miss Odem (teacher), Mrs, Calloway (teacher), Sabina Sulak
      (Macicek), Eilleen Moore

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/mMKtlB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/