Reminder - 2004 Free Czech Genealogy Seminar & CHS ...

  • TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 10:02 PM

      2004 Free Czech Genealogy Seminar & CHS Summer State Mtg

      Date: Friday, August 13, 2004
      Time: All Day

      Free Genealogy Seminar & State Mtg - Friday & Saturday, Aug 13
      & 14 at Knights of Columbus Hall in Schulenburg (405 South
      Street at Hwy 77).
      Saturday Luncheon is $7. Be sure to call in your meal
      reservation. See also http://www.czechheritage.org for details.