Surname Search Engine

  • richardgarza1@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2000
      Listers:
      The following item entitled "MESSEAR" is a search engine which will
      search
      for your surnames taken from mailing lists, message boards, etc., and
      notify you. I use it only for my rare surnames and villages or origin so
      I don't get swamped with e-mail. I usually get something about every 2 or
      3 weeks. If you enter more common names you may get more mail.
      This system has been a valuable tool for my research and hopefully, if
      you
      decide to subscribe, will be for you, too. I wanted to share it will all
      the
      TexasCzechs mail list.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza

      Go to: www.netusa1.net/~eddleman/messear.htm

      or click on the next line if it is highlighted and underlined in your
      message:
      http://www.netusa1.net/~eddleman/messear.htm

      .

      .