FW: Meeting in Schulenburg

  • Cindy Neal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2004
      Message
      I just received this news concerning the CHS Genealogy Conference and state meeting next Friday & Saturday.  For more information see the website at http://www.czechheritage.org

      Cindy

      -----Original Message-----

      In answer to several requests the noon meal for the Saturday August 14 meeting in Schulenburg will consist of:  Roast Beef, Mashed potatoes, gravy, sauerkraut, green beans, peach, hot roll, coffee or tea.  Home baked desserts will be available for  a modest fee.

      For your convenience, the Fayette chapter will offer sandwiches, homemade chicken noodle soup, desserts and drinks for sale Friday noon.

      Also Friday and Saturday afternoon home made desserts (kolaches, cookies, cake, etc.) soda water, bottled water, coffee and tea will be available for sale.

      Please pass the word along and we hope to see you in Schulenburg August 13 and/or 14.

      Johnnie Polasek, Fayette Co. President