Greive School

  • Matt Cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi all,

      I was wondering if anyone had any information on the old Greive School in
      Lavaca County. I am trying to see if there is a connection to the Henry and
      Anna (Hajek) Greive family.

      Matt

      lennonluv@...
      "The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends
      everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love,
      hate, all that. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's
      plain sailing." -John Lennon

      Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/