Re: [TexasCzechs] OFF - TOPIC Carpenter/Builder Question

  • Arthur von Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Jan, I am forwarding to a cousin in Rockport that has had some work done on a house in Granger....maybe he will be able to help.   His name is Henry Holubec.....and by the way he is related to you.   His grandmother was a Machu.    Hope you are doing well and look forward to seeing you at the Machu Reunion in September.

      Fondly, Frances Machu von Rosenberg