OFF - TOPIC Carpenter/Builder Question

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Sorry this is off topic, but I know a lot of you guys are from Central Texas.  Does anyone know of a good, honest, fair, competent carpenter/builder in the Taylor to Holland area (including Granger and Bartlett) who can rebuild a wraparound porch on an old house?  Thanks in advance to anyone who does.   My e-mail address is toni@... so that you can e-mail me privately.  Once again, apologies that this is off-topic, but at this point I am desperate.  Besides, I figure it sort ties in because us Czechs always seem to be looking for the best deals we can get, BUT with the best quality we can get.  Thanks again!
    • Arthur von Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
        Jan, I am forwarding to a cousin in Rockport that has had some work done on a house in Granger....maybe he will be able to help.   His name is Henry Holubec.....and by the way he is related to you.   His grandmother was a Machu.    Hope you are doing well and look forward to seeing you at the Machu Reunion in September.

        Fondly, Frances Machu von Rosenberg