Re: [TexasCzechs] Duseks from Cermna

  • MommaSpag@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2004
      I have Leo Baca's New York Passenger Lists from 1870-1880 and didn't find that name, but I am assuming that your descendant probably arrived through Galveston.

      My Pavel Dusek (son of Jan, Martin and Jiri) a farmer, Cermna 215, was born in 1600.  His wife Magdalena Pechackova was born in 1610.  Pavel and Magdalena had three children.

           i.  Adam (b. 1631)
          ii.  Katerina
         iii.  Jiri (b. 1638)

      Pavel died in 1651 and Magdalena died March 1, 1687.

      Frances