RE: [TexasCzechs] Are Amalia (Molly) and Emilie Erdelt sisters?

  • JAMES.ERDELT@MED.VA.GOV
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2004
      Do you happen to know where they were from?  My Grandfather(Frank Joseph Erdelt, oldest of the 13 children of Johann Erdelt(Moravia) and Maria Staff(Austria)) was born in 1889. His 3 sisters were Pauline Trochta, Minnie Wendel, and Annie Wendell.  Most of them grew up in the High Hill area and ended up living in the Wharton county area.