Are Amalia (Molly) and Emilie Erdelt sisters?

  • Roland Beausoleil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hi Listers,

      Are there any Erdelt researchers out there? Can anyone confirm that
      Amalia (Molly) and Emilie Erdelt are sisters? Amalia was born September
      16, 1886 and was married to John Fredrick Friedel. Emilie was born June
      02, 1893 and was married to Emil Julius Friedel. John and Emil Friedel
      were brothers. My records show that Amalia's parents were Joseph Erdelt
      and Teresa Kainer.

      Thanks,

      Roland Beausoleil
    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
        Roland,

        Have you tried locating obituaries for either one of the sisters or
        for Joseph Erdelt or Teresa Kainer Erdelt? Those would indicate
        which family the two belong to.

        Matt

        --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, Roland Beausoleil

      • JAMES.ERDELT@MED.VA.GOV