Re: [TexasCzechs] Out for the count for awhile

  • George Hons
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
      Hello Group:

      Today using a computer is not like it was several years ago. You have to protect your self from spyware, adware, malware, virus, worms, popups and what is to come. Computers are almost given away at Wal-Mart and Dell and many people are buying computer with no knowledge of using a computer but are excited to surf the World Wide Web everyone is talking about. They get on the Web and download all these free download for the computer and soon their computer come to almost a stop. One of my customer had a the Sasser worm and I had the fix for but the CD-Rom would not run. Why because the computer was so full of Spyware that the computer was doing all kind of things using the RAM up -  it could do nothing but lock up. Luckily I had Spyware removal programs on a USB Jump Drive and I was able download onto the computer and remove much of the Spyware. I put the CD in and ran the Sasser removal tool and it was like a cloud lifted from the computer and it was running like new.

      If anyone is interested I have several link to download program that will protect your computer. The nice thing they are free to use and work very well. Email me privately and I will send you those links.

      Thank you,

      George Hons
      GSC Computers
      Researching Malik and Hons
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
        Steve, must be contagious.
        I am down and out due to the isp terminating a week early. They went
        out of business, so as soon as we get a new isp, then will be back in
        business.