Czech Heartbreak

  • Illonam@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      Czech hearts were broken on Thursday night when they lost their match against the Greeks!
      They had high hopes but also had bad luck!
      Wish we could watch some of those matches.
    • barbi grl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2004
        old town ...well...all of prague...went dead silent. i
        was watching the game at a friend's apartment and they
        would show shots of old town square and TONS of people
        watching on huge screens. quite a site.

        http://mail.yahoo.com