Old Czech Legends Book

  • Chris Falteisek
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10 8:25 AM
      I'm trying to purchase a copy of the book "Old Czech Legends" by Alois
      Jirasek. The book store I usually go to says it's out of print. Any other
      suggestions as to where to go to get a copy of this book? I'm going to the
      Czech Republic next summer and this was suggested reading by a cousin in
      preparation for the trip. I was told this would give a good history of the
      Czech culture.

      Thanks,
      Chris Falteisek
    • Leroy Janda
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10 9:17 AM
        Chris,

        Try http:\\www.amazon.com It is listed and they have a query service with
        which you may have some luck.
        Good hunting.
        Leroy

        I'm trying to purchase a copy of the book "Old Czech
        Legends" by Alois
        Jirasek. The book store I usually go to says it's out of
        print. Any other
        suggestions as to where to go to get a copy of this book?
        I'm going to the
        Czech Republic next summer and this was suggested reading by
        a cousin in
        preparation for the trip. I was told this would give a good
        history of the
        Czech culture.

        Thanks,
        Chris Falteisek

        Billing Concepts Corp., a NASDAQ listed Company, Symbol:BILL