Re: [[TexasCzechs] 5 Dead Mikeskas in Nelsonville]

  • pallus athena
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      Richard Garza <richardgarza1@...> wrote:

      > MIME Type:�multipart/alternative
      Hi All,
      I've got 5 dead Mikeskas in the Susen Cemetery in Nelsonville, Austin
      Co, Tx, and no where to put them. 2 indicate they came from Zadverice;
      Veronika M., b. Nov 1836 (any idea what her maiden name was?)
      Jiri M., b. Oct 1837
      Then I've got 3 Mikeskas buried in the same enclosure with 3 Uhriks, as
      follows:
      Jan M., Rozina M., & Rosa M.
      beside
      John U, b. 1855, d. 1912
      Frances U, b. 1858, d. 1916
      and Willie U, b. 1899, d. 1994

      Does anyone know the connection between the Uhriks and the Mikeskas and
      where the Mikeskas emigrated from?
      Any help greatly appreciated.
      Please try and contact Jackie Reznicek Marek in Houston. She is a wonderful
      resource and kind of family expert(in my eyes) and she does have ties to this
      family. --jmarek@...---You might also try Peggy Sumbera Lowrey at
      Lowpd@.... She too has Mikeska ties.

      Good luck,
      Na shledanou,
      Kathleen Boyd(Dusek, Stastny, Silar, Jirasek, Ancinec, Svejcara, KEnnedy,
      Higginbotham, Kilpatrick, Sisson, Byrd, Richbourg, Dusek, Dusek, and
      Dusek!...)

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK . . . and more to come!

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.