Re: [TexasCzechs] 5 Dead Mikeskas in Nelsonville

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
      Hi Nancy,
      Thanks for the tip.
      Rick

      On Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:01:43 -0500 (CDT) SUGAREK%BILBO@...
      writes:
      > Hi,
      > I just had to read this e-mail. Didn't know whether it was
      > the voting
      > roll from a South Texas town or what. (Sorry I was raised on South
      > Texas
      > politics and tend to be a bit of a skeptic). Anyway, contact Sir
      > John and if
      > he can't help you, I'll bet he can give you Jan Mikeska's address in
      > the CR.
      > Jan's family is from Zadverice (as is mine). Best wishes. Nancy
      > Sugarek

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • John L. Mikeska
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
        Richard,

        Posting to the group as several have commented about these Mikeska's.
        Actually, Brett Mikeska, Conroe, TX might have more info than I have
        since some are his great grandparents. Info I have is from Brett
        Mikeska, who received info and a chart from Dr. Jan Mikeska, Prague,
        CR