Re: [TexasCzechs] 5 Dead Mikeskas in Nelsonville

  • SUGAREK%BILBO@uthscsa.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
      Hi,
      I just had to read this e-mail. Didn't know whether it was the voting
      roll from a South Texas town or what. (Sorry I was raised on South Texas
      politics and tend to be a bit of a skeptic). Anyway, contact Sir John and if
      he can't help you, I'll bet he can give you Jan Mikeska's address in the CR.
      Jan's family is from Zadverice (as is mine). Best wishes. Nancy Sugarek
    • Richard Garza
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
        Hi Nancy,
        Thanks for the tip.
        Rick

        On Mon, 09 Oct 2000 13:01:43 -0500 (CDT) SUGAREK%BILBO@...
        writes:
        > Hi,
        > I just had to read this e-mail. Didn't know whether it was
        > the voting
        > roll from a South Texas town or what. (Sorry I was raised on South
        > Texas
        > politics and tend to be a bit of a skeptic). Anyway, contact Sir
        > John and if
        > he can't help you, I'll bet he can give you Jan Mikeska's address in
        > the CR.
        > Jan's family is from Zadverice (as is mine). Best wishes. Nancy
        > Sugarek

        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • John L. Mikeska
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
          Richard,

          Posting to the group as several have commented about these Mikeska's.
          Actually, Brett Mikeska, Conroe, TX might have more info than I have
          since some are his great grandparents. Info I have is from Brett
          Mikeska, who received info and a chart from Dr. Jan Mikeska, Prague,
          CR