2 dead Vacuseks in Nelsonville

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      Hi All,
      I've got two dead Vacuseks in Susen Cemetery, Nelsonville, Austin Co,
      TX.
      Annie V, b. Feb 13, 1882, d. Dec 21, 1928
      and Frank V, b. Oct 4, 1872, d. Jan 12, 1962.
      These Vacuseks are related to the Vasiceks at the Immaculate Conception
      Cemetery in Industry, Austin Co., TX (spelling of name obviously changed
      to protect the innocent)
      It is possible that one of the Industry Vasiceks is the twin brother of
      Frank V in Susen Cemetery.
      Mary Vasicek, b. 1876, d. 1969.
      Joseph Vasicek, b. 1872, d. 1949

      Any clues, hints, connections to anyone on the list?
      What I'd really like to know is the village of origin for Frank & Joseph
      V if they are the original immigrants.
      Any help appreciated.

      Sharing. It's What It's All About!
      Rick Garza
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com/
      NameSearch: GARZA, ZATTLER, REYNA, FOSTER, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER,
      HOLLMAIER, VOGEL, VOGL, WEINZIERL, FINK . . . and more to come!

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.