Current topics

  • Richard Kotrla
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2000
      Hello listers,
      Isn't this new site great???
      I,  although designated a moderator, really haven't figured out all the ins-and-outs of it yet, but I am working on it.
      I do know, and will as soon as I can figure out how with Patrick Janis's help, set up databases for all the info I have in my own files, i.e. the Czech stories, pickles recipes, other recipes, etc. so they're available in archive form at all times.
      Here are the current topics of discussion:
      1.  Postings on the Czech Immigrant Database-This is awesome.  This is going to be such a great help for us all.  I haven't made my postings, but will in days to come.  We all need to submit our records ASAP.  This has the potential to be an unbelievably wonderful research tool for all of us.
      2.  Czech stories-They've slowed.  I know there's more good ones out there..
      3.  Pickle recipes-More needed for sharing.
      4.  Czech recipes in general-More needed.
      5.  Sausage places--Need to know the best places in Texas to buy sausage.
      And new topic ideas welcomed...