Re: [TexasCzechs] Immigrant Database Submissions

  • epereira@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2000
      No problem, I just didn't want to start putting names that I shouldn't. There were a few Germans in my tree so I will leave those out. Thanks....Lois

       Lois, I think we should stick to those from the area now known as the Czech Republic or Slovak Republic.  If you want, we can set up databases for other nationalities.  Let me know what you think.  It is really easy to set these up, so it is not a problem. By the way, I will go into the database myself and reformat all the dates that are currently in the database sometime this week, unless the submitters get to it before me.  Thanks, and keep the comments rolling in.  We are up to 32 sumissions. Patrick