Re: [TexasCzechs] Digest Number 1773

  • KUT1998@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2004
      In a message dated 6/2/2004 9:34:08 PM Central Daylight Time, TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com writes:

      www.moraviantoys.com

      Thanks for the info of the web site --Everyone needs to look at it!!!!
      Vickie Kollaja
    • rebellous_99
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2004
        Vickie,

        Are you of any relation to May Kollaja of Corpus Christi?

        Matt
      • Victoria ( Vickie)
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2004
          --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "rebellous_99" <lennonluv@h...>
          wrote:
          Matt,
          > Are you of any relation to May Kollaja of Corpus Christi?
          >
          > Matt

          Matt,
          How do you know May?
          Yes, we are related by marriage,and I have only conversed with her
          via email only. Her husband and my husband are related somehow, (I
          have a family tree that a Kollaja member sent to me- I do not have it
          handy now ). My husband Eddie Joe Kollaja is from Fayette County
          Fayettville, Tx. He has lived in Houston since 1953,So any Kollaja's
          that you see are all related since the name is so unique? One day I
          will know all of them (lol)
          Hope to hear from you..
          Thanks again
          Vickie Kollaja
        • rebellous_99
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 8, 2004
            Vickie,

            I am related through some marriage and distant cousins. May Janecek
            Kollaja's grandmother Mary Berckenhoff Janecek was my great-great-
            grandfather's sister. My great-great-grandfather was William Bernard
            Berckenhoff. We are second cousins, twice removed. I am the same
            way about the Berckenhoffs and Berkenhoffs. They are all related,
            but I haven't found them all -- yet.

            Matt
          • Victoria ( Vickie)
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 12, 2004
              --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "rebellous_99" <lennonluv@h...>
              wrote:
              Matt,
              I will have to ask May about you. She is just great!
              Do you know any Kolaja's? There are several Here in Houston, with one
              who"'s first name is same as mine! Victoria Kolaja, she lives just
              down the street. It is a small world, because she has heard about me
              too. I know when researching the Kollaja's with 2 L's change it to
              one L for some odd reason. Its in the family tree. Well, so glad you
              wrote back, and hope to keep in touch
              vickie

              > Vickie,
              >
              > I am related through some marriage and distant cousins. May
              Janecek
              > Kollaja's grandmother Mary Berckenhoff Janecek was my great-great-
              > grandfather's sister. My great-great-grandfather was William
              Bernard
              > Berckenhoff. We are second cousins, twice removed. I am the same
              > way about the Berckenhoffs and Berkenhoffs. They are all related,
              > but I haven't found them all -- yet.
              >
              > Matt
            • rebellous_99
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 12, 2004
                Vickie,

                I don't really know any Kollajas or Kolajas. I just know that they
                are in my family tree there. I did go to a reunion for the Janecek
                family a couple years ago and met May's brother. He was a nice man
                and was truly interested in his family's history.

                Matt

                --- In TexasCzechs@yahoogroups.com, "Victoria ( Vickie)"