Soundex codes

  • Sir John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      Members,

      Here's another help, for newbies, and maybe helps to others having problems
      figuring out souindex code in genealogy searches. I'll tell off on myself -
      I looked for the wrong soundex code for my surname until I was shown the
      attached! No wonder I didn't find much of anything. <G>

      I printed this page in draft mode on impact printer over 10 years ago, and
      is faint. Hopefully I have worked it to be readable. I have a 10 page
      Soundex Census Indexes by PAF and will try to make it into one file and post
      it to the TexasCzech file area for anyone that may want it.

      Hope this helps any new genealogy members - if they were like me, they need
      all the help they can get. <G>

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire