Re: [TexasCzechs] Smejkal, Targac, Mikes, Peters

  • sylviajean12@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
      Karen - I am going to send you a private message with the name of someone in Corpus Christi.  He might be able to help.l

      SYLVIA LAZNOVSKY
    • Tony Janak
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
        Karen,

        Karen,

        Targac Reunion will be held at Sweet Home - July 31, 2004
        I know there are Smejal that come to the reunion are from Corpus &
        Beeville area.
        Call Frank Targac - he lives in Shiner   361-594-3864
        Frank is incharge of the reunion this year.
        My wife was a Bordovsky and her grandma was a Peters.

        Tony Janak

        Karen Helton <karenhelton1960@...> wrote:
        I am trying to find my Czech ancestors. I have run upon road blocks(it seems) trying to trace them.  My grandparents names are James (Jim) & Louise Smejkal, my grandfather died in 1957, Corpus Christi,  His parents names are James and Frances Smejkal, she died in 1969 in San Antonio her maiden name was Mikes.  My grandmothers parents are John and Antonia Targac,  Antonia's maiden name was Peters.   If anyone could help me trace my Czech ancestors I sure would appreciate it.          Thanks,
                                                                                                          Karen

        Do you Yahoo!?