Re: [texasczechs] Czech Benefit Dinner]

  • John L. Mikeska
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2000
      Leroy,

      Wished you would explain what he file attachment is. I do not open
      any file attachment that I have no idea what it is. I am deleting the
      file without opening it. Thought it was suggested earlier to advise
      what file is being sent. Otherwise, delete it for safety.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      ICQ 48955956

      Researching: Mikeska, Scasta/Stasta, Balcar, Nedbalek, Garrett,
      Trimble, Holcomb(e)