Czech Toys for Christmas

  • ford4free2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I wanted to let everyone know about a wonderful company that my wife
      and I found in the Czech Republic. It is called Moravian Toys and
      it is never too early to start your Christmas shopping. These are
      handmade toys for children and adults, too. I encourage everyone to
      czech this site out! www.moraviantoys.com It is a family owned
      business, and if your people come from Moravia as mine do - they
      could be distant cousins! Enjoy

      Also, check out www.myczechrepublic.com. Got some great help there
      with translations and research.