Fw: Bremen Archives

  • Richard Garza
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hi All,
      Some of you may have had relatives who were born or died on board a ship from
      Bremen. The following comes form another list I follow.
      Hope this tip helps some of you.

      Sharing! It's what it's all about.
      Rick Garza
      richardgarza1@...
      http://www.garza-zattler.homepage.com
      Names being researched: GARZA, ZATTLER, FOSTER, REYNA, SCHACHTNER, STOPFER, FOSTER,
      CANALES

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        Richard: If I already know the ship, can I write to them to determine if someone was
        on that ship, maybe even as a stowaway? Or this record only for those who died while
        at sea? And to whom do I write?

        Gilbert Bohuslav