Re: [TexasCzechs] RVOS

  • SUGAREK%BILBO@uthscsa.edu
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
      My parents have a policy with them on a lake house. I have been very impressed
      with the friendliness of the agents, but not at all impressed with the worth of
      the policy when it comes to paying for claims. If you have a policy with them,
      examine it closely to see what it does and DOES NOT cover.
    • Allen Livanec
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
        What is thr Czech language words for RVOS? Winner will get the GRAND PRIZE! (beer)
      • Buster Mitchell
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
          Rolnický vzajemní orchranní spolek státu Texas (RVOS)

          or Farmers Mutual Protection Association of Texas

          Buster ... and I didn't know they still made Grand Prize!!!

          What is thr Czech language words for RVOS? Winner will get the GRAND PRIZE! (beer)