Re: [TexasCzechs] message de France

  • Jean-Pierre MATOSKA
    Message 1 of 8 , May 9, 2004
      Hello Rick, I have well accepted your message, I will ask the Mormons, they
      are meadows of at home. I saw the photographs on the clock in Prague they
      are trés pretty. I am in contact with Kate Mills de Barrington Area
      Library, it forwards to me of the mail on of Matoska' S. by writing Kuchera
      I make an error does it of it is well Kucera (Blanche) If I can you help of
      my with dimensions, it is with great pleasure. Very sincérement in all
      Matoska JP