Obituasry Web site

  • Sir John
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2004
      Frances von Rosenberg,

      Thank you very much for posting Albina Bravemec Mikeska's obituary to Steve
      Alvarez, which is posted for the list to browse. The information obtained
      was more than expected. I have her husband Thomas R. Mikska information, if
      you desire it.

      Members, if you are into genealogy and have not viewed Steve Alverez's 4,400
      plus obituaries of Czech decendents, it has the obituaries in alphabetic
      order and as we all know, most obits contains valuable information. From
      the one I mentionned above, I learned the actual months and day of birth,
      death, burial and location, where the couple lived all their life, type of
      work and hobbies of Mrs. Mikeska (Church and Choir). I learned of one child
      dying very young, plus another child I was not aware of. My thanks for
      Frances for posting the obit, and Steve Alvarez's long hard work he's done
      putting the list together.

      His web site is http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alvarez/ Steve has
      received national recognition for his site and work. He deserves it!

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire