Whitehead?

  • George Patrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 12:02 PM
      Judy,
      My Gr Gr Gr Grandfather and Grandmother, Reuben and Nancy (Roberts) Graham were married in Rankin County, Mississippi in 1830 prior to their move to Texas.  On the same document is found Reuben's sister, Margaret Graham who married James Whitehead in Rankin County, Feb. 5, 1832.  There are other Whiteheads on the same document:  Marriages of Rankin County, Ms.

      The Whitehead family came to Texas very early, perhaps as early as the Austin Colony and I think you can easily find them listed on any list of "The Old 300".

      Could any of these be your ancestors?

      George of Austin