Re: [TexasCzechs] Fw: Stalmach's Lesikar Mikeska

  • Sir John
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2004
      Judy,

      I have none of the Stalmachs you named.  I do know Joyce Whitehead is in the tree, but info I have received so far from Dr. Mikeska has not listed she or her husband.  I will inquire in next snail mail to Dr. Mikeska of her relationship. I did not get in on the first of the conversation with Judy Whitehead regarding Mikeska kinship in past as we were running late and I was advising out kin in Houston we were going to be later getting in than expected, etc.  When I went into the home, I naturally didn't ask everything be repeated. <G>

      I do not have any Mikeska girls that used Rosina as given name.  All were Rozina.

      The Supak line start from the Balcar line, which was my gt-grandmother's maiden name.  Subsequent children and marriages developed into a Supak marriage of 3 Feb 1948 between Rudolph Dale Supak and Lydie (Lydia) Carrie Maresh. They had 4 children:
      Ronnie James Supak
      Rudolph Dale Supak
      Glenn Dalaney Supak
      Vera Kay Supak

      If this matches anything you have, let me know and I will go further.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire
      Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:59 PM
      Subject: [TexasCzechs] Fw: Stalmach's Lesikar Mikeska

      This is the family we were searching for on our trip:

       My g-grandmother was Rosalie Stalmach Pecha. Her