Re: [TexasCzechs] My Latest Trip

  • Sir John
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2004

      Subject: [TexasCzechs] My Latest Trip

       We were hunting Rosenbaum, Shiller, Schiller, Lesikar, Stallmach, Janak, Strban, Supak
      I often thought of ya'll everytime I recognized a name from this list.

      Judy,
      What a trip.  I have a few names of above people and may be of help.

      Louise Shiller (22Nov1896-unknown) buried in St. John's Catholic Cem, Deanville, TX.  Married Edward Maresh, dates unknown.  If you have dates I don't, will appreciate them.

      Anna Schiller (unk-unk) married William E.Mikeska (unk-unk)
      Anna Lesikar (1887-1944) married Josef Mikeska (1886-1938)  Josef was born in Granger, TX area and don't know if buried there or not. Their son is William E Mikeska, who married Anna Shiller above. I sense they are from the Burleson Cty area, as most of the families were.

      I have 19 Supaks that begin around 1950 and last birth in the 80's.  Don't know if would be of any help - let me know if you would like to go into the list.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here