RVOS

  • darlenbaker@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      I was curios to ask how many of you have policies with the RVOS --Rolnicky
      Vzajemny Ochranny Spolek Stata Texas

      or are involved as officers in the ins. group. Did you know that they
      changed thier name so they could expand there operations to other areas?

      Found that out not too long ago.

      Anyway just a tidbit in Czech history.

      Darlene Baker

      Researching:
      Rokyta, Barton, Balusek, Melnar, Coufal, Dusek,Marek, Kotrla,Krizak, Krizek,
      Pustejovsky, Michna, Valchar, Machac, Trlica, Janus or Janous
    • SUGAREK%BILBO@uthscsa.edu
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2000
        My parents have a policy with them on a lake house. I have been very impressed
        with the friendliness of the agents, but not at all impressed with the worth of
        the policy when it comes to paying for claims. If you have a policy with them,
        examine it closely to see what it does and DOES NOT cover.
      • Allen Livanec
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
          What is thr Czech language words for RVOS? Winner will get the GRAND PRIZE! (beer)
        • Buster Mitchell
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2009
            Rolnický vzajemní orchranní spolek státu Texas (RVOS)

            or Farmers Mutual Protection Association of Texas

            Buster ... and I didn't know they still made Grand Prize!!!

            What is thr Czech language words for RVOS? Winner will get the GRAND PRIZE! (beer)