Jean-Pierre Matoska

  • Sir John
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      Members,

      Wow, what Rick posted about using Google to translate language is neat!
      Wish there was a Czech language translator like that for free!

      I wrote Jean-Pierre and Welcomed him to the TexasCzechs; hope he might be
      able to translate his messages to English when posting to the list as some
      may not be able to translate French messages, and some members may be kin,
      etc. I told Jean-Pierre I assumed he has been to Olomouc as he isn't too
      far away, but if he had not, I gave him the URL link to Yahoo photos where I
      have 10 Olomouc photos posted, taken in 2000. Again, told him Welcome!

      I would not be surprised if the Czech name Matous is a derivitative of
      Matoska. In the Cz language, many times the oska after a name means it is
      applied to the last name of an unmarried girl/lady.

      Sir John, Earl of Berkshire