Re: [TexasCzechs] Genealogy Book Re commendations, Prosím

  • J.D. Kotrla-Chipps
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2004
      Leanna Mongan wrote:

      > Marek -Lydia Marek was my uncle EJ Sulak's second wife. That unlucky in
      > love thing again! I have no other information about her.

      I have a Lydia, which may, or may not be related. She could have been
      married to JEZEK before/after your uncle. Or it may be a different "Lydia".

      Descendants of Frank V. MAREK - May 6, 2004

      First Generation

      1. Frank V. MAREK.

      Frank V. MAREK and Ludmilla MAREK were married. Frank V. MAREK and
      Ludmilla MAREK had the following children:

      +2 i. Lydia MAREK (born on Apr 30, 1893).

      Second Generation

      2. Lydia MAREK was born on Apr 30, 1893 in Industry, Austin Co., TX.

      Lydia MAREK and Louis P. JEZEK Sr. were married about 1912.

      --

      Also, meant to mention to look for alternate spellings in your searches.
      Especially census records and records from Czechoslovakia. Many times

      http://woptura.com/buffalo.html